Cheese and Cracker Serving Tray (new Class)
We are very excited about the Cheese and Cracker Serving Tray that was published in Woodsmith magazine, edition 118.
This is a an elegant and sophisticated accessory that sits comfortably in any kitchen. It provides woodworking enthusiasts with a variety of complex but easily achieved foundation skills.
The serving tray could be constructed in contrasting timbers, the cutting board lends itself to being constructed simply with one board, gluing up different timbers, lasting, decorative end grain patterns.
The coving and 60 degree jointing with turned timber dowels and shaped ends and buffer pins to raise it off the bench.
This is a wonderful project, can be completed in two days.
Purchase a 2 day Sunday pass, a Gift Voucher for a loved one, consider staying overnight and completing it in a weekend.
Two day pass includes:
Tuition, materials, light lunch , coffees and tea. $450
If you would like to stay overnight (Accommodation in a historic hop Kiln) $200
Great Sunday Project for Parents and Children
Have a great day with your son or daughter and make a
Lollie / candy (or for the health conscious) nut dispenser.
Tuition, materials, lunch and drinks $250
Great Idea for a Gift Voucher
Check out video below.
can be purchased from:
- $ 250 per day (1 Sun pass) $250
- $ 225 per day (2 Sun pass) $450
- $200 per day (3 Sun pass) $600
- $175 per day (4 Sun pass) $700
- $150 per day (5 Sun pass) $750
- Classes will continue to operate each Sunday from 10.00am – 3.00pm each Sunday
- Doors open at 9.45 am and we begin with a coffee / tea and a chat before hitting the workshop at 10.00
- Classes sizes are limited to 4 participants in the interests of maximising progress
- We share a light lunch in the living room at 1.00 – 1.30 pm
- We have a flexible finishing time so that participants can finish work and enjoy the space.
- We encourage participants to text Chris with preferred dates so we can add you to booking sheet.
- Purchasing 5 class pass is the most cost effective class at $150 per day.
- September 8th BOOKED
- September 15th available
- September 22nd available
- September 29th available
- October 6th – BOOKED
- October 13th – BOOKED
- October 20 – BOOKED
- October 27th
- November 3rd
- November 10th
- November 17th
- November 24th
- December 1st
- December 8th
- December 15th
- Tea / Coffee / Light Lunch
- Materials and consumables
- Maximum of 4 participants
- I will send bank details on confirmation of enrolment
- Contact Chris:
- PH 0459 548 263