DateMay 22, 2020 - May 26, 2020
PlaceThe Oast House New Norfolk in Tynwald Park
Chairmaking x 2
- This will provide clients with the skills and efficiencies of machining, shaping, jointing, detailing and assembling two chairs in a 5 day class
- This class will focus on making a comfortable, ergonomically designed, well executed chairs.
- There will be some room for interpretation in resizing the chair for purpose and comfort.
- Students will work from plans, drawings, and look at the most suitable joining techniques, seating and timber finishes. This class will be limited to a class size of two.
- Fees include: Tuition, materials, consumables and light lunches
- Please note this class does not include upholstery
- Please note the period accommodation is included!