DateApr 19, 2021 - Apr 23, 2021
PlaceThe Oast House New Norfolk in Tynwald Park
- This will provide clients with the skills and efficiencies of machining, shaping, jointing, detailing and assembling two chairs in a 5 day class
- This class will focus on making a comfortable, ergonomically designed, well executed chair.
- There will be some room for interpretation in resizing the chair for purpose and comfort.
- Students will work from plans, drawings, and look at the most suitable joining techniques, seating and timber finishes. This class will be limited to a class size of two.
- Fees include: Tuition, materials, consumables and light lunches
- Please note this class does not include upholstery