- We strive to provide a unique and personal woodworking experience, which combines excellent demonstrations, beautiful materials and contemporary technology.
- All projects are stored in the classroom
- A $50 deposit will secure your enrolment.
- Each participant has a personalized space that includes:
- Hand – made, bespoke woodworking bench with tail vice and leg vice
- Materials and consumables for class project.
- Excellent lighting
The Short Course commences on Saturday 10th February – 11th February 2018.
Cost includes all materials, use of facilities and tutor.
Hand and Machine cut timber joints.
Marking and Setting out techniques
Gluing and Assembly
Types of joints and applications