DateMay 10, 2021 - May 14, 2021
Time10am - 4.00pm
PlaceThe Oast House Tynwald Park
Occasional tables are a beautiful addition to any living room
- Class begins with simple design questions around size, style, materials, shape, shelves and racks.
- This is a great project to include tapered legs and wood-turning
- Tops may include solid or veneered construction
- Joints may include contemporary or traditional techniques. These may include dowels, dominos, mortise and tenons and dovetails.
- Traditional cockbeading, mouldings and cross bandings can be applied
- Detail sanding and finishing.